Web Programming & Security
Bespoke Web Projects
Many web projects do not fit into a particular category such as ecommerce or content management system development. You may have come up with a unique idea that you would like to come to fruition, working alongside someone who has both programming and design expertise, and who is also both affordable and approachable.
I've worked on numerous large development projects, spanning such diverse fields as library cataloguing, freight management and election campaigning. If you are interested in taking your big idea one step further and are curious about the costs involved, please drop me a line. We can put together a free one page specification as the basis of an estimate.
Website Disaster Recovery
Has your website already been hit by a virus? If so, it is likely that customers visiting your website will also be infected, especially since they are often the real target. The damage to your reputation, your bottom line and to your customers does not bear thinking about. It is time to act. By following a few short steps we can get your website up and running again in extra quick time:
- Take your website down and put up a holding page explaining that you are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- Find the virus and eliminate it
- Locate the specific security flaw that caused the breach and eliminate it
- Conduct a wider review of the website to isolate and remove any other security weaknesses
Website Security Audit
You may recently have had a security worry on your website, or fear that your reputation and/or profitability could be put in jeopardy by a hack attack. If you would like the additional peace of mind of knowing that your website has been rigorously analysed for security flaws, but would rather not spend the £1000+ a day on a IT Security Company, then I can provide you with a much more reasonably priced audit service which follows the internationally recognised OWASP standards. The audit will include the following services:
- Penetration test of the website's code identifying vulnerabilities and the risk to your business thereof
- Server / operating system vulnerabilities such as weak passwords or inappropriate user permissions