Internet Marketing & SEO
Link building is one of the cornerstones of a successful search engine optimisation strategy. Click Click Click focuses on gaining links on other websites which are more powerful than those of your competitors. With this ojbective in mind, I'll develop and deliver a link building strategy document to you which includes the following information:
- Competitor analysis - your top 10 competitors and who is linking to them
- Backlink analysis - who is linking to your website and why?
- Linkable content analysis - the assets your website possesses that others might link to
- Opportunity analysis - the link building opportunities arising from the information above.
- Link building plan - a strategy for building links back to your website based on the timescales and budget available to you for achieving your objectives.
Local Search Marketing
You may have asked yourself, how do other companies get to top of the listings beside the Google Map for local search results? Local search marketing may seem impenetrable, when actually it is quite straight forward. Like other forms of search engine optimisation it is fundamentally about improving the relevance and trust in your website through a variety of online and offline factors.
I have a real passion for local search marketing, so please feel free to give me a call so that we can set a local search plan into motion.
Whether you have an existing online advertising campaign or are interested in getting started, Click Click Click can assist you in maximising your return on investment. Together we'll devise a simple plan for optimising your ads and the web pages your customers land on, so that you can be sure that you are not wasting valuable opportunities or resources. This will be brief document outlining the following:
- Key campaign objectives - the primary goals of the campaign (eg products and/or services you are aiming to sell, regional targeting, time restrictions, etc.)
- Competitor analysis - the online strategies of your competitors and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Strategy outline - an initial online advertising plan, including a description of the pages that prospects will land on
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Optimising your website for the major search engines is absolutely vital for attracting relevant traffic and high rankings for the top keywords in your field. When formulating an SEO plan, there are a number of factors that need to be taken into account, most of which relate to the content and structure of your pages, but also to some more technical issues regarding how your website has been constructed. I'll formulate a simple SEO Plan for your website, which will outline the tasks to be carried out in order to optimise your website. The SEO Plan would include the following:
- Keyword analysis - strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of the current keyword selection
- Page content analysis - is the content on your website structured optimally?
- Website structure analysis - is the internal linking of your website optimised?
- HTML Validation analysis - does the HTML on your website meet recognised international standards?